Directions to the Que
If using a GPS, you must use the following address:
250 Summer’s Best Lane
Hollsopple, PA 15935
Note: If your GPS does not recognize this address, please use the following coordinates:
Latitude: 40.166961 Longitude: -78.960478
Driving Directions from 219 North:
From 219 North (Somerset to Johnstown) get off at the Jerome exit. At the bottom of the exit ramp bare right onto 601. (go 3.0 miles) Turn right on Plank Road and then take another immediate right onto Quemahoning Road. (go 2.7 miles) Turn left on Summers Best Lane. (go 0.3 miles) Arrive at Summers Best 2 Weeks
Driving Directions from 219 South:
From 219 South (Johnstown to Somerset) get off at the Jerome exit. At the bottom of the exit ramp make a left onto 601. (go 3.0 miles) Turn right on Plank Road and then take another immediate right onto Quemahoning Road. (go 2.7 miles) Turn left on Summers Best Lane. (go 0.3 miles) Arrive at Summers Best 2 Weeks
- Please follow the Que Classic signs leading into Summers Best 2 Weeks. You will be able to park your car near the starting line and registration area on the grounds of Summers Best 2 Weeks.
- This is a point to point course that is mostly down hill with only a few minor hills. You will be shuttled back to Summers Best 2 Weeks after you finish the race. The race begins at Summers Best 2 Weeks under the covered basketball area and will finish near the main entrance to the dam along 601.
- We will have a water station at the half way point (1.5 miles) and at the finish line (3.1 miles).
- The race will not be cancelled due to weather related conditions. Come rain, snow, or shine.
- Yes. We have ample restrooms and port-a-johns available at Summers Best 2 Weeks (starting line area) as well as at the finish line.
- No. Animals will not be permitted on the race course or at Summers Best 2 Weeks.
- Results will be texted to the mobile number that you provide during registration. Results will be sent to your phone shortly after the last participant crosses the finish line.
- The age groups will be divided into 5 year increments. They will be further broken down into walkers and runners, as well as males and females.
- Yes. Fitness is encouraged for children of all ages so you may bring a stroller and push it during the race. However, we do ask that anyone pushing a stroller to please start at the back of the pack.
- No. Refunds will not be given. Please see our cancellation policy on the registration page for further information.
- No. We are no longer giving out medals to the top 3 finishers in each age category.
- While we do not recommend listening to music during the race, it will not be prohibited. If you wish to listen to music during the race, you do so at your own risk.
- If your child is between the ages of 4-9 they can participate in this event. Please see our Kids Lollipop Fun Run page for more information.
- If for any reason you cannot stop by any of our community pickup locations before race day, you may have a friend claim your race packet on your behalf. You may also claim your race packet on race day between 8 am and 9:45 am near the starting line area.
- We offer three convenient ways for you to pay.
1. You may pay via your credit or debit card.
2. You can mail us in a check.
3. If you are an employee of the Conemaugh Health System, you may pay via payroll deduction.